At workwe have a rule : if you commit something which does not compile, or that cause failure of the build, then you haveto bring back a chocolates candies box.
Many “chocolate commits”happened lately and we manage to always get a candy for the coffee break. As I’m working on a quite tricky project I’m thinking ahead and I did prepare chocolates this morning.
The recipe is quite simple :
- dissolve/melt some chocolate
- waita bit ’till it’s quite solid
- maketiny balls with the chocolate
- rollthem in sugar
- rollthem in hot really black chocolate
- rollthem in cacao powder
- waita bit ’till it’s totally solid
- commitsomething using String.isEmptyfor instance, be sure someone notices the mistake fast
- bringthe chocolates !